Thursday, August 28, 2008
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Friday, August 22, 2008
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Friday, August 15, 2008
1. Stuff a miniature marshmallow in the bottom of a sugar cone to prevent ice cream drips.
2. Use a meat baster to "squeeze" your pancake batter onto the hot griddle - perfect shaped pancakes every time.
3.To prevent egg shells from cracking, add a pinch of salt to the water before hard-boiling.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Monday, August 11, 2008
This weekend I helped my mom by making some homemade bread (in the bread machine) and I wanted to share the recipe with you! This recipe is from one of my mom's friends with just a small change. We really like to make toast for breakfast with this bread. Yum!
Friday, August 8, 2008
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blog.
~I am going to pass this award along to several of my blogging friends: Katie from Graceful Maiden Blog, Alli from She Works With Her Hands, Holly and Katie from The 2 Sisters Blog, Cheri from A Joyful Handmaiden, Rachael from Being the Oldest of 4 and Lauren from More Precious Than Rubies .
Congratulations to all of you!