At Below the Plateau, Shannon is having a giveaway and a blog party!! You don't want to miss out on this!! She is giving away eight different items and they are all amazing. I would absolutely love to win. ;-)
Anyway, to enter in this party and the lovely giveaway, one of the things you have to do is fill out these questions!! Here we go! :-)
I think I would have to say Deer Park Water or some Tropicana Lemonade. :-)
2. If you could live in a Jane Austen novel, which book would you pick? What character would you be?
Well, I've taken the popular Jane Austen quiz several times and it always says I'm either Elinor Dashwood from Sense and Sensibility or Elisabeth Bennet from Pride and Prejudice and I think I'm definitely like Elinor. She is practical, happy, quiet, loyal, but she still loves her family deeply and wants to help others before herself. I would definitely live in Sense and Sensibility! :-)
Here are are a few of my favorite songs because I don't really have "a absolutely favorite" song right now.
-"In Better Hands" - by Natalie Grant
-"Sweet, Sweet Sound" - by Sarah Reeves
- "Everyone to Know" - by Bethany Dillon
- "Praise You In This Storm" - by Casting Crowns
7. If forced to do one of the two, which would you do: sky diving or scuba diving? Why?
I think I would definitely do scuba diving over sky diving! I don't mind being in the water, especially if I can breath at the same time, but falling in the sky doesn't sound very fun to me.
8. Favorite TV show, and why? I like several different shows right now. I like "Sue Thomas FBI", "Chuck", "19 Kids and Counting", and I also like "Curb Appeal-The Block" on HGTV. I like lots of different variety, but I do like to make sure the show is decent or if there is something that we don't approve of in the show, then we just turn it to a different show for a few seconds and then change it back. We love to record the show and then use the "fast forward" button too. :-)
9. Are you a coffee and donuts sorta lady, or a tea and scones type of gal?
10.The time machine has finally been created, and you are the first to be able to use it! What era would you travel too?
I would travel to the mid 1700's in the Colonial era or the early 1800's in the Regency era. :-)
11. What is the last movie you watched? We watched Sarah's Choice last night on the GMC. It's a really good movie that I would definitely recommend. :-)
12. Ding-dong!!! Your favorite actor/singer/celebrity is at your front door! Who would it be?
I'm not really sure at the moment. I would love to meet an actor, singer, or maybe someone from a TV show I watch. I would be happy to meet someone like Chris Tomlin, Barlow Girl, etc. :)
13. What was your absolute favorite toy as a baby?
I had several, but my favorite ones would have to be all my babydolls; Rebecca, Bitty Baby, Elisabeth, and Felicity and a few other ones. I can't wait to share them with my girls one day (Lord willing).
14. What types of blogs do your like best? (examples: DIY, cooking, journal, ect.)
I love finding Christian bloggers who write about their family life, sewing projects, recipes, and photography.
15. What is your favorite Bible verse, your "life verse?"
I have a couple of favorites, but I really like Psalm 9:9-10..."The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. Those who know your name will trust in you, for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you.
Have a wonderful Wednesday! :)