Abigail from Down From the Door Where It Began, randomly asked me a few weeks ago if I would like to do a little interview with her. We both sent each other 10 questions and were supposed to post them on our blogs, just for fun. You can read her answers to my questions here. Ready for my random interview?
1) If you had a pet grandpa spider, and you saw him about to stick one of his feet in a light socket, would you let him and why? Haha…Hmmm…First off, I would NEVER have any type of pet spider because I am terrified of spiders and if I saw my “grandpa spider” put his feet in a light socket…Ummm…yeah. I don’t think I would stop him. That sounds terrible, I know.
2) Were you affected by Flynn Ryder's smolder? Bahaha! Ohhh, Flynn… I wouldn’t exactly say that I was “affected” by his smolder, but he always makes me laugh when I watch Tangled. He is awesome.
3) If you somehow knew that you would never get married, and also knew that at some point in life you'd have to support yourself financially, what profession(s) might you now pursue? That is a really good question. I’ve always wanted to be a wedding photographer, but I’m not sure if that would be the best business to go into if I had to be the main provider financially. I’m thinking about possibly going into: photo journalism, physical therapy, or being a secretary for a doctor’s office…Not sure what I really want to do, yet.
4) Have you ever wanted to throw a rotten vegetable at someone? Have you ever done it? Ummm…no?
5) If you came upon President Obama's personal bus parked on a quiet street and there was no security around, would you prank it? If so, what might you do? *puts thinking cap on* I can picture it now… lots of shaving cream on the windows, empty cans, etc… Haha! Yeah…I can picture it, but I don’t think I would ever do it.
6) If you were shipwrecked onto a tropical island where nothing but pineapples grew, how would you arrange to be rescued? Hmmm…lots of prayers and emails sent to family to tell them where I was located? (Yes, I would be on my laptop. And yes, it would be in my suitcase that got thrown off the ship with me. Haha! Of course, I could always just make a huge pile of pineapples, make a bonfire, and hope that someone would see the flames… I don’t know.
7) Would you marry a man who loathed the color pink? Oh, girl. If he doesn’t like pink, I am sooooo not interested. Haha! No, I’m kidding. If the guy that I marry one day (Lord willing) doesn’t like the color pink at all, but he meets all the other requirements…Well, I guess he’ll have to do. :)
8) If someone began singing "Don't Cry for Me, Argentina!" under your window at 2am on a Saturday morning, how might you respond? “Stop singing! Go away! *throws lots of pillows out the window*”
9) What do you think is REALLY over the rainbow? Pretty flowers, white fluffy clouds, and streets of gold… :)
10) "How Does She Know?" Does she really and truly know what she is talking about?? It’s the question everyone wants to know.
Well, that was fun! Thanks for sending me the questions, friend! Sorry it took so long to answer all of them…