First off, I love you bunches and bunches. (Which, you should already know by now, but...) :)
Secondly, since you're turning 17 today, I'm going to name off 17 things that I love about you. You ready for this? Here goes!
1. You're super sweet, extremely talented, and gorgeous.
2. You have an amazing laugh and I love hearing it.
3. You always have the most encouraging things to say to me or someone else.
4. You are always a phone call or text away.
5. You are more than just my cousin. We're extremely close friends. I absolutely love that.
Cousins are those childhood playmates who grow up to be forever friends.
6. I can act incredibly crazy around you and you never make me feel stupid. (Ahem...cough cough.)
7. You're beautiful inside and out. (Did I already mention that?)
8. You love the Lord with all of your heart and have grown so much this past year. I know it's been a rough year in some areas, but I am so proud of the young woman you have become and love watching you grow more and more in love with Jesus. It's amazing to watch.
9. You make people feel special and loved.
10. You know how to have a good time and are never boring. (Unless, you are extremely tired...then, you can be boring. Hahaha..you're welcome.) :)
11. You have an endless amount of patience.
12. You love spontaneous baking adventures.
13. You love photography and love going on photo shoots with me.
14. You love movies, the beach, Dairy Queen, and coffee. (Twins! We must be related or something) ;)
15. You like to go shopping and try on endless amounts of shoes with me. (Remember when we tried on all the ugly shoes at that Belks at the beach and everyone kept giving us weird looks? Hahaha!)
16. You don't know a stranger and make friends pretty easily.
17. You are my all-time favorite (girl) cousin. Period. Exclamation mark. :)
You mean so much to me, Caroline. I honestly can't tell you how thankful I am for you...
Happy 17th Birthday!!! I hope you have another amazing year serving Jesus!