Looking at the calendar, it’s hard to believe that we are already several days into July. It feels like just yesterday I sprawled on the couch with a stack of index cards quizzing myself for my upcoming finals, praying for summer to come. So now that we are almost halfway through this wonderful season of “life” I thought it would be fun to make a list of more things that I hope to accomplish before the end of the summer.
1. Sit outside on the porch and watch the sun rise.
2. Do at least three more practice photo shoots with friends.
3. Spend the afternoon at the local theme park.
4. Buy a pair of bright yellow sandals.
5. Go to the lake with my parents and little brother and enjoy the sunshine.
6. Make homemade pizza with my mom.
7. Go on more evening walks with our dog, Gunney.
8. Write every day.
9. Run through the sprinkler at least once.
10. Go outside late at night and star gaze.
What are you adding to your summer list?
My name is Megan (link my name to my blog: www.immeganjune.com) and I'm a photographer, artist, and daydreamer that calls a small town in Missouri home. I love long afternoon drives, falling asleep to the sound of rain, heart-to-heart talks, get-togethers at my grandparent's pond, roadtrips, dressing up, family traditions, and photos that tell a story. I have a passion for finding beauty in the ordinary and I'm never without my camera.